Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sad Day!

Little COOPER E 230 is in the hospital, the flying Dr's are assessing what to do.

Last week he started kicking into N from D, sometimes at speed upon acceleration, others when starting and into R to back out of the garage. Each time it would kick to N eutral and give me a car on the rack symbol. I would press Stop, pull the key, reinsert, press Start and everything was fine. Several days I drove my normal 80 to 100 miles, starting and stopping without another incident. Then, morning, full charge, same thing, R kick out N, restart routine, go on my way.

I just grew tired of it and decided someone should look at it before it happened in a more dangerous situation.

Thats it for now, meanwhile I'm driving a nice little silver 09 328i ICE loaner, not bad,
but it's definitely not my Electric Mini E!

I'm gonna hate that GAS stop to return it full!

Can't wait to get My E back!

No comments:

Post a Comment