Sunday, April 25, 2010

Moving Parts.

At one time or another
in my 67 years of life
I have experienced the
FAILURE OR necessary REPLACEMENT
of at least one (and more) of these
CRITICAL parts of automobiles I have driven:

Spark Plugs
Coil
Starter Motor
Solenoid
Thermostat
Radiator
Coolant, Anti Freeze
Hoses
Fan
Fan Belt
Oil

Carburetor(s)
Manifold Gasket(s)
Lifters
Valves
Pistons
Piston Rings
Freeze out Plugs
Crank
Cam(s)
Rod(s)
Fuel Pump
Fuel
and More!

NONE 
of these parts
EXIST
in my 13,000 miles
of travel spanning these 11 months.

BATTERY
ELECTRIC
VEHICLE!

1 comment:

  1. That's great Jim! But how about the exhaust? Surely you had to have needed a new muffler, manifold or catalytic converter, right? Keep spreading the word on the West Coast, I'll do my best over here!
    Tom M
    Mini-E #250

    ReplyDelete