Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sure like the way my Electric Car smells!

Now the detractors like to say that it takes energy to make the Electricity you are using to charge your car and that energy has to be made somehow. For some reason they always equate making energy with burning oil.

Electricity CAN BE and IS made any number of ways.
Wind, Solar - Photovoltaics, Geothermal, Hydrologically and many more.
Storage is now accomplished better than ever before and improving all the time.

NEWS FLASH: We don't have to burn Finite Fossil fuels to produce electricity.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist or genius to figure that out.

I simply like the way my garage smells when I start up my Electric Car,
when I drive past joggers and bicyclists they smile,
Silently gliding on Electric power is a pleasure you will miss out on until you make the decision to
hang up the Gas nozzle and don't go there ever again.

I still go to the gas station occasionally to fill up my Diesel Truck and my 'other' Antique Dinosaur car BUT My Primary Use Vehicle is Electric and will be from now till forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment