Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December, the end of TwentyTen!

Well, I'm back from Hungary.

It took a little longer than expected, you see Angelina Jolie decided to shoot her movie in the same castle we were using and she bumped us from October to November which put us into a different weather pattern and made shooting even colder and if-ier.

We lucked out though and had unusually great weather for November and finished in 30 days of shooting.

We had Russian VOLGA's, LADA's, belching gas and diesel fumes, all manor of vehicles supporting us.

I didn't touch a steering wheel for two months though and was driven or walked everywhere I needed to go.

Returning home I couldn't wait to see COOPER E and jump in for a drive!

I feel like I need to air the fumes of Eastern Europe out of my chest, it's amazing how much cleaner the air really is in California!

It seems the rollout of the New Electric Cars is picking at an amazing pace, just since I've been gone the Leaf has hit the road, so to the Chevy Volt (friends got theirs) Think City and more, it's really exciting, people will soon learn the fun and freedom of driving pollution free electric vehicles not tied to War Oil.

Well, Happy Holidays and Happy New Electric Year 2011, I'm back and will try to catch up on E-News.

1 comment: