Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Electric Cars and Rain.

Just got back from a long drive in pouring rain in my ALL Electric Mini E.

Some people have some objection to this, I've had NO problems or fears of driving in the rain.

The Car still performs flawlessly rain or shine!

There are SO many little reasons people give for not trying an Electric car but it is my experience that the moment you get in and try one those dissipate and you are overwhelmed with the freedom of driving on pollution free, efficient, inexpensive and readily available Electricity!

Out in the early morning on a full charge, after an hour of driving errands I pull into the garage, plug in and sip cheep electricity (as it is still off peak until noon) refilling while I take care of home business then unplug my car at noon and with a full battery continue on with the day. This packs many more than the 120 miles I normally get on a full battery.

Many more miles than I can possibly use in a normal day.

Need to occasionally go much further than 120 miles, I use my other car (or rent one)!

Thats how I roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment