Saturday, July 4, 2009

FAMILY INTRO.



Just thought I would introduce the COOPER E family to you.
Son Jamie, who attended the Inauguration in Washington D.C., Sociologist, Scientist, Mathematician - Son Ian, who is currently (for the last year) traveling around the world on his feet, couch surfing and whatever Public transport he can find, brilliant multidimensional personality, Jamie and Ian's Mom Suzi and Dad (me) Jim.

COOPER E is My project (in that I pay the bills) but we all drive him (except Ian, whose carbon footprint is pretty tiny right now).

We feel very lucky to have been chosen to drive the Mini E for this year long (short) testing experience!

Stop by occasionally for updates and Please, leave comments or questions, or even requests for a test drive!

1 comment:

  1. I have MINI E tshirts and stickers for sale at my blog...

    www.twistyblitz.com

    ReplyDelete