Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sorry!

Sorry, this is what I'll be looking at for the next week.
The Big Island calls, so Jamie will be driving (and hopefully helping me blog)
So I'm off in the morning to snorkel, paddle, swim, visit with some old friends in paradise, I'll be walking and riding bikes (what a great place it would be for Cooper E!).

Very comfortable ride today to Fullerton and back to visit a project I have in process at Kickstart Customs. Gave Master Painter Jimmy (motorhead) a chance to drive the future, needless to say very impressed and surprised at Cooper's performance abilities!
That's a tease as I might let you know about project 'X' later (someday if all goes well).

I'll miss the little guy, Cooper won't be lonely, Jamie is here to exercise him.

See you soon, Aloha!

3 comments:

  1. Hawaii is the ideal location for electric cars. Relatively short driving distances , very high gas prices and the potential for alternative energy electricity generation such as solar and geo thermal makes Hawaii the perfect place for an EV. I live in Hilo half the year and hope to have an EV there when they become more widly available .Have fun on the Big Island. I'd guess youre headed to the west side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Puako, Kona side. I love it here and yes this is the perfect place for an Electric car! I wish I had the Mini here, I could get everywhere I want to go, easily, and do it with solar generated power. In the near future, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad no MINI E's in the Aloha State. Have a great time and come by my blog when you return. I sell really kool MINI E Tshirts.

    www.twistyblitz.com

    ReplyDelete