Sunday, June 7, 2009

End of the first week of driving my new Mini E.

Sunday June 7, Finally received the TOU meter from Edison this week and final inspections.
COOPER E 230 is charged and ready.

Many short drives around town, testing, getting used to regenerative braking (easy) and developing a slightly different driving style than I am used to (Ford F250 6 liter Diesel Truck is my normal ride) and so far I love this little guy and can see the truck sitting in the drive for some time. F250 will get the hauling, towing, long trip duty and COOPER E will be carrying me about Orange and LA counties as needed. This could prove to be the perfect combination for me! 
 
Test Riders: 5
Test Drivers: 3
ODO miles: 281
Charges: 3
Kwh used: 57
Gas/Diesel: 0

Fun meter: off the charts

No comments:

Post a Comment