Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Midweek Report 6/10/09

Driving COOPER E 230 about 60 - 70 miles a day, plenty left over to easily get home. Warning came on once at 60 miles saying I had 27 miles to go.
It seems (perhaps because of my lead foot) I am getting about 80 miles clear range and change.

The car performs so well that it's hard to stay off it and drive 'conservatively'.

Sorry to hear of problems on two of the other cars but I guess we should expect that on an 'experimental' project. I'm thinking my relatively high number (230) might be a blessing as it would be in the middle of the production run.
230 (knock on wood) has been flawless so far and is truely a JOY to drive!

Everyone I take for a ride wants to drive him and after driving, wants to get one!

Bye the way, him, COOPER 230, is not a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment